Brooke Langton Celebrity
- Became a fan of Jimmy Stewart's movies as a result of listening to her grandfather's stories about the actor, who served under Stewart during World War II.
- Took an interest in acting during high school; however, she followed her love of the sea while attending San Diego State University and majoring in marine biology.
- Briefly worked as a model in Japan, appearing in several commercials, before moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- Produced and penned songs for the short-lived series The Net.
- Made feature-film debut as a drug addict in the 1994 action flick Terminal Velocity.
- In 2004, starred in her first musical production, titled Dear Bernard.
- David Chokachi — Ex-significant Other
- George Clooney — Ex-significant Other
- Jackson Langton — Father
- Steven Cummings — Grandfather
- Sally Spalding — Aunt
- Carl Hagmier — Husband
- Attended San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Sony Pictures Home EntertainmentUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $22.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia