Although she got her big break playing a teen rebel on Guiding Light, this angelic-looking actress was a good girl off screen. After launching her modeling career at age 3, the native Floridian appeared in regional theater and TV guest spots before signing on to the New York-based soap. In order to maintain a semblance of a normal life, her parents insisted that she keep Tampa as her home base, and from 1998-2001, Snow commuted to the set while keeping her spot on her school's honor roll. In 2002 she charmed prime-time viewers as the lead on the family drama American Dreams. As a comely blonde dancer coming of age against the tumultuous backdrop of the '60s, she became a teen idol and fashion plate. Although the series was canceled after three seasons, Snow launched a successful big-screen career, appearing in a number of youth-oriented films (John Tucker Must Die, The Pacifier, Prom Night) and the film adaptation of the Broadway musical Hairspray, while continuing to indulge her dark side as a neo-Nazi high-school student in a scary stint on Nip/Tuck. Snow decided to return to network TV in 2010 when she signed on to play a lawyer’s assistant in David E. Kelly’s midseason legal drama Harry’s Law. Offscreen, she is active with the Jed Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to reducing emotional stress and preventing suicide among college students.
- Received a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Daytime Series in 2001 for her role on Guiding Light.
- Sang backup on the American Dreams soundtrack for the song "My Boyfriend's Back."
- Appeared in The Academy Is... music video for the song "The Phrase That Pays."
- 2008, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Winner
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Tyler Hoechlin — Significant Other
- Cinda Snow — Mother
- Michael Johnson — Ex-significant Other
- John Snow — Father
- Kyle Searles — Ex-significant Other
- Ryan Rottman — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Brittany Anne Snow
- Birth Place: Tampa, Florida, United States
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead