- Started as a business major in college but minored in theater.
- Got a real-estate license that he never used.
- Bases his Army Wives character on his brother Christopher, a retired U.S. Navy captain.
- 1988, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Brenna McNamara — Daughter
- Tyler McNamara — Son
- Christopher McNamara — Brother
- State University of New York, Albany, NY (BA, 1982)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Long Island, NY
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7