- Knew he wanted to be an actor after seeing the docudrama Brian's Song at age 8.
- Lived on the streets of Boston after dropping out of school at age 12.
- Spent five years in prison in the early '90s, and turned to acting following his release.
- Made his film debut in the 1998 drama Southie, about a gang in South Boston.
- Cowrote and directed the semiautobiographical film What Doesn't Kill You, starring Mark Ruffalo and Ethan Hawke, which premiered at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival.
- Has landed recurring roles on several prominent series, such as ABC's Lost, Castle and Revenge, as well as TNT's crime-drama Rizzoli & Isles.
- Mark Goodman — Son
- Brian Goodman — Son
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: Actor, Director, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz and the rest of the gang said goodbye.