- His mother is a well-known Cuban-born socialite in Miami.
- Graduated from high school at the age of 16 and enrolled in NYU Film School.
- Received a scholarship from Steven Spielberg's production company in his senior year to fund his thesis project, a documentary about former child star Mason Reese.
- Started his professional career directing music videos for such artists as P. Diddy, Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige and Jay-Z.
- Was the recipient of the inaugural Ally Award at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards.
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Nonfiction Series: Nominee
- Marcia (Presman) Ratner — Mother
- Rebecca Gayheart — Ex-fiancée
- New York University, New York, NY
- Birth Place: Miami Beach, FL
- Profession: Director, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky