- Once worked as a busboy at a Bob's Big Boy restaurant.
- First concert he attended was a date on Foghat's 1978 "Love Is Like Oxygen" tour.
- Left Pennsylvania along with his Poison bandmates for Los Angeles in 1984.
- Was seriously injured in a 1994 car accident.
- Wrote, directed, scored and starred in the 1998 thriller A Letter From Death Row; it was coproduced by Charlie Sheen, who formed a production company with Michaels in the mid-'90s
- Won the ninth season of Celebrity Apprentice in May 2010, just weeks after suffering a brain hemorrhage.
- Launched a line of pet products called Pets Rock in 2012.
- Is a spokesperson for the American Diabetes Association; he's battled the disease since age 6.
- Kristi Gibson — Ex-fiancée
- Susie Hatton — Ex-significant Other
- Michelle Sychak — Sister
- Raine Elizabeth Sychak — Daughter
- Nicole Sychak — Sister
- Jorja Bleu Sychak — Daughter
- Marjorie Sychak — Mother
- Wally Sychak — Father
- Pamela Anderson — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Bret Michael Sychak
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Profession: Rock singer, Actor, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more