- First role was as George in a production of Our Town staged by the Hillsboro Artists' Regional Theater in Portland, OR.
- His acting profile was boosted thanks to his role as Brad O'Keefe in Grounded for Life, a sitcom that aired on Fox and the WB from 2001-2003.
- Has played guitar in a band called Big Japan, which also included Adam Brody, a star of the Fox soap/drama The O.C. Harrison appeared on that show in 2005.
- The indie band's first CD, Music for Dummies, released in 2005, is a collector's item.
- Brody and Harrison shared a house in West Hollywood.
- Harrison also played Sam, an airline executive in the 2006 Fox sitcom The Loop, before portraying another Sam (Oliver) in the 2007-09 CW comedy Reaper.
- Stars opposite Christian Slater in Breaking In, aFox comedy about a high-tech security firm.
Season 3, Episode 18
- Birth Name: Bret Michael Harrison
- Birth Place: Portland, OR
- Birthday: April 6, 1982, Aries
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: