- Plays the violin.
- Played the role of Portia in a college production of Julius Caesar.
- Performs as a stand-up comedian.
- Has volunteered with the Black AIDS Institute to spread awareness of HIV within the African-American community.
- Is a supporter of Dress for Success, a nonprofit organization that aims to provide career opportunities to low-income women.
- Garfield Webb — Father
- Sharon Webb — Mother
- California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, California, United States (BFA in Acting, 2007)
- Birth Place: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Birthday: May 5, 1985, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet