- Her self-titled debut album, which featured the hits "I Wanna Be Down," "Baby" and "Brokenhearted," went quadruple platinum in 1994.
- Named Favorite New Artist at the 1996 American Music Awards.
- In 1996, escorted then-NBA hopeful Kobe Bryant to his high school prom.
- The birth of her daughter Sy'rai was documented in the MTV reality series Diary Presents Brandy: Special Delivery.
- Was in a multi-vehicle accident in December 2006 that resulted in a woman's death. The ensuing legal battles led her to opt out of returning as a judge on America's Got Talent.
- Unveiled her rap alter-ego, Bran'Nu, with a performance on Timbaland's 2009 album, Shock Value II.
- 1998, Grammy — Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals: Winner
- Snoop Dogg — Cousin
- Ryan Press — Ex-fiancé
- Quentin Richardson — Ex-fiancé
- Sonja Norwood — Mother
- William Raymond Norwood — Father
- Wanyá Morris — Ex-significant Other
- Ray J — Brother
- Sy'rai — Daughter
- Robert Smith — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, United States
- Birth Name: Brandy Rayana Norwood
- Birth Place: McComb, Mississippi, United States
- Birthday: February 11, 1979, Aquarius
- Profession: Singer, Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: