- Born to pastors, he started performing comedy shows during youth nights at his family's church.
- At age 14, he was performing at larger community events, such as the Motor City Youth Festival, and began performing stand-up at the age of 15.
- Moved to L.A. after graduating high school and was discovered during a performance at the Laugh Factory.
- Has opened for such stars as Chris Tucker and Wayne Brady.
- Won Best Breakthrough Performance at the 2006 Black Reel Awards for his portrayal of Junior in the 2005 comedy Roll Bounce.
- In 2014, captained the black team in a filming of Wild 'N Out, on which he was previously a cast member.
- In a partnership with BET, Jackson launched the Teens of Comedy Tour, which showcases some of the nation's funniest teenage comedians.
- Beverly Y. Jackson — Mother
- Wayne T. Jackson — Father
- Birth Name: Brandon Timothy Jackson
- Birth Place: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Executive producer
Trending TonightSee all »
A lot has changed in 20 years.