Bonnie Bedelia Celebrity Watchlist
- Attended George Balanchine's School of American Ballet in New York City on a full scholarship.
- Danced in four New York City Ballet productions before becoming an actor.
- Was cast in the soap opera Love of Life while still attending high school.
- Earned the 1967 Theatre World Award for Promising New Artist for her role in the Broadway play My Sweet Charlie.
- Made her film debut in The Gypsy Moths (1969).
- Is the aunt of actors Macaulay, Kieran and Rory Culkin.
- 1994, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1984, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- Macaulay Culkin — Nephew
- Kieran Culkin — Nephew
- Kenneth Luber — Ex-husband
- Jonah Luber — Son
- Kit Culkin — Brother
- Rory Culkin — Nephew
- Philip Harley Culkin — Father
- Marian Ethel Culkin — Mother
- Michael MacRae — Husband
- Candice — Sister
- Uri Luber — Son
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York