- As a child, asked for (and received) an Easy-Bake Oven.
- At 17, so impressed his employer, Manhattan restaurateur Joe Allen, that Allen paid for Flay's tuition to the French Culinary Institute; Flay was a member of the first graduating class.
- Was named Rising Star Chef of the Year by the James Beard Foundation in 1993.
- Won a Daytime Emmy in 2005 as Outstanding Service Show Host for Boy Meets Grill.
- Kate Connelly — Ex-wife
- Sophie Flay — Daughter
- Stephanie March — Ex-wife
- Bill Flay — Father
- Debra Ponzek — Ex-wife
- Dorothy Flay — Mother
Season 1, Episode 1
- Birth Name: Robert William Flay
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Birthday: December 10, 1964, Sagittarius
- Profession: TV host, Chef, Author, Restaurateur
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: