- As a child, asked for (and received) an Easy-Bake Oven.
- At 17, so impressed his employer, Manhattan restaurateur Joe Allen, that Allen paid for Flay's tuition to the French Culinary Institute; Flay was a member of the first graduating class.
- Was named Rising Star Chef of the Year by the James Beard Foundation in 1993.
- Proposed to wife Stephanie March while skating at Rockefeller Center.
- Won a Daytime Emmy in 2005 as Outstanding Service Show Host for Boy Meets Grill.
- Kate Connelly — Ex-wife
- Stephanie March — Wife
- Sophie Flay — Daughter
- Bill Flay — Father
- Debra Ponzek — Ex-wife
- Dorothy Flay — Mother
Trending TonightSee all »
By First Look PicturesUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $19.98 (as of 12:27 AM UTC - more info)