- As a child, asked for (and received) an Easy-Bake Oven.
- At 17, so impressed his employer, Manhattan restaurateur Joe Allen, that Allen paid for Flay's tuition to the French Culinary Institute; Flay was a member of the first graduating class.
- Was named Rising Star Chef of the Year by the James Beard Foundation in 1993.
- Proposed to wife Stephanie March while skating at Rockefeller Center.
- Won a Daytime Emmy in 2005 as Outstanding Service Show Host for Boy Meets Grill.
- Stephanie March — Wife
- Kate Connelly — Ex-wife
- Bill Flay — Father
- Debra Ponzek — Ex-wife
- Dorothy Flay — Mother
- Sophie Flay — Daughter
Trending TonightSee all »
By First Look PicturesUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $23.42 (as of 5:01 AM UTC - more info)