- Was class president at Burbank High.
- Sang in the No. 1 show choir in the nation while in high school.
- Received a Teen Choice Award nomination for her breakthrough role in 2005's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Based on her audition, Ben Affleck rewrote the part of Krista in 2010's The Town for her.
- Was named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People of 2011.
- Launched a lifestyle website, Preserve, in 2014.
- Ernie Lively — Father
- Elaine Lively — Mother
- Lori Lively — Half Sister
- Jason Lively — Half Brother
- James — Daughter
- Penn Badgley — Ex-significant Other
- Eric Lively — Brother
- Robyn Lively — Half Sister
- Ryan Reynolds — Husband
- Leonardo DiCaprio — Ex-significant Other
- Kelly Blatz — Ex-significant Other
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Blake Ellender Lively
- Birth Place: Tarzana, California, United States
- Birthday: August 25, 1987, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Travel around the abode
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $7.19
By Emereo PublishingBuy New: $29.97