- Was class president at Burbank High.
- Sang in the No. 1 show choir in the nation while in high school.
- Received a Teen Choice Award nomination for her breakthrough role in 2005's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Based on her audition, Ben Affleck rewrote the part of Krista in 2010's The Town for her.
- Was named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People of 2011.
- Launched a lifestyle website, Preserve, in 2014.
- 2017, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress: Winner
- Kelly Blatz — Ex-significant Other
- Leonardo DiCaprio — Ex-significant Other
- James — Daughter
- Ines — Daughter
- Ernie Lively — Father
- Penn Badgley — Ex-significant Other
- Robyn Lively — Half Sister
- Eric Lively — Brother
- Elaine Lively — Mother
- Lori Lively — Half Sister
- Jason Lively — Half Brother
- Ryan Reynolds — Husband
- Birth Name: Blake Ellender Brown
- Birth Place: Tarzana, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns