- Discovered at a mall at age 4 by a talent manager; within a year, she did a commercial for AT&T.
- The loss of a close friend in a car crash spearheaded her involvement in the fight against drunken driving and drug abuse.
- Played a drug addict in the 1996 film The Crow: City of Angels.
- Subsequently noted that she "went from playing a drug addict to a preacher's kid" on 7th Heaven.
- Released a self-titled country-music album, her first, in January 2007.
- Her 7th Heaven costar Jessica Biel was a bridesmaid in her 2008 wedding in Italy.
- In 2011, took on the role of a guidance counselor on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, a show which was also created by 7th Heaven's Brenda Hampton.
- David Mitchell — Father
- Sharon Mitchell — Mother
- Kenzie Lynne Cameron — Daughter
- Michael Cameron — Husband
- Hutton Cameron — Son
- Attended Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name: Beverley Anne Mitchell
- Birth Place: Arcadia, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
March Madness, The Blacklist: Redemption and more