Jill Zarin may have been fired after starring in four seasons of The Real Housewives of New York City, but she could be setting her sights on another reality show on the West Coast.
The sometimes-redhead is reportedly in talks with Fox to star in...
Bethenny Frankel, Jill Zarin
Jill Zarin may have been fired from The Real Housewives of New York City earlier this year after four seasons, but Bethenny Frankel isn't worried about her former co-star (and ex-BFF).
"She's a survivor and she is definitely well-to-do," Frankel told reporters at Bravo's winter TV previews Saturday. "I don't think she's worried about finding a job."
Bravo axes four Real Housewives of New York City castmembers
Zarin, 48, was one of four New York cast members fired in September after the fourth season. Frankel, 41, left the series in 2010 to film her own spin-off, Bethenny Ever After. Frankel and Zarin had a falling out shortly before Season 3 began filming. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter earlier this week, Zarin said she felt she deserved a finder's fee for...
Johnny Weir and Viktor Voronov
Figure skating champion Johnny Weir and boyfriend Victor Vornov married on New Year's Eve.
Bethenny Frankel is moving forward with her own talk show, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Taping on the advice-based talk show pilot started earlier this month. Telepictures, the production company behind Ellen DeGeneres' show and Anderson Cooper's upcoming daytime series, is behind the pilot. DeGeneres is also involved with...
Real Housewives of New York City
Las Vegas, Texas, Miami, Mexico, Italy. Yes, the Real Housewives love to travel almost as much as they like a good glass of wine. Almost. Not to be outdone, the New York City cast took the term exotic getaway to a whole new level with a Morocco trip spanning three episodes. Part Sex and the City 2 come to life and part sequel to last year's Scary Island excursion (neither of which we knew we wanted), the Real Housewives of New York City's time abroad was hilarious, dramatic, mildly offensive and — believe it or not — educational! Here are the top 10 things we learned from their trip of a lifetime:
10. Blondes don't always have more fun: This entire season has been Team Brunette (aka Jill, LuAnn, Kelly and Cindy) vs. Team Blonde (Alex, Ramona and Sonja). However, Alex showed her sharp tongue is color-blind when she called-out her teammates for their ignorance throughout the trip. "I love Ramona and Sonja but sometimes they do make me cringe," Alex said within hours of their landing in Morocco. "They didn't care whom they offended." Later, she admitted she was "mortified" when Ramona told...
Bethenny Frankel has been sued by two of her former managers, who claim they helped pair the reality star with the Skinnygirl cocktail brand, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Raw Talent filed suit against the...
LuAnn de Lesseps, Kelly Killoren Bensimon and Alex McCord
Whether she's calling Sonja Morgan a "thug in a cocktail dress" or dressing down Jill Zarin for being a phony, the usually reserved Alex McCord has been killing us with her newfound chutzpah on The Real Housewives of New York City. And she's no less cheeky when it comes to fielding our questions about life as a Housewife.
TV Guide Magazine: Gotta say, you are sassy this season!
McCord: [Laughs] I've always...
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Our top moments of the week:
11. Worst Reminder: When Tamra and Vicki head South of the Border to Cabo San Lucas on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Tamra decides to "do as the Cabo-nians do" and do a body shot at the poolside bar. She urges her friend to do the same, but Vicki is far too mortified and reminds Tamra that she's the mother of four. Well, we guess someone has to teach them eventually, right?
10. Skating on Thin Ice Award: There's a time and a place to speak your mind, Bethenny, and your first practice session ...
If Bethenny Frankel has learned one thing over the last few years of rising stardom, it's how to get what you want in life. She says her latest book, A Place of Yes, is for the fans who constantly ask her, "How did you get there?"
"Twenty years ago I wanted to be an actress and I didn't think I was that great at it and said, 'I wish I could just be myself.' Twenty years later I'm being myself for a living," Frankel tells TVGuide.com.
Desperate Housewives, Emily Bergl
Our top moments of the week:
11. Most Passive-Aggressive Duo: After completing the frog-in-a-mud-pit Detour on The Amazing Race in what can only be described as adult diapers, Kent marvels at how cold it was in the pit -- not to mention, the fact that his goth makeup held up. "Were you cold?" he asks gal pal Vyxsin. She responds: "No, because I was working really hard." Oh, snap!
10. Most Outrageous Flirting: On Bethenny Ever After, the newlywed/new mom shamelessly flirts with Dan, a delish Rachael Ray Show producer — or as Bethenny calls him, "a tall, cute glass of...