- A chance encounter at 19 on an airplane with a producer of the NBC series Saved by the Bell led to a short-term job as a production assistant on the show.
- Did a brief stint on the NBC daytime series Santa Barbara.
- Big-screen debut came in the 1994 mystery-suspense film Hollywood Hills 90028.
- In 2001, completed the Chef's Training Program at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health & Culinary Arts in New York, NY.
- Debut reality-show appearance was on NBC's The Apprentice: Martha Stewart in 2005; was first runner-up in the contest.
- While on Real Housewives of New York City created the phrase "Skinny Girl Margarita" and turned the expression into a successful cocktail, launching the SkinnyGirl brand name.
- Penned a few New York Times best-selling books, including her 2009 debut Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting.
- Bernadette Birk — Mother
- Jason Hoppy — Ex-husband
- Robert Frankel — Father
- John Parisella — Stepfather
- Peter Sussman — Ex-husband
- Bryn Casey Hoppy — Daughter
- New York University, New York, New York, United States (1992)
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Birthday: November 4, 1970, Scorpio
- Profession: Reality-TV personality, Author, Chef, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans