- Made film debut in The Hunger (1983).
- Left college after one year when offered the role of Harley Cooper on Guiding Light in 1987.
- Appeared in the music video for Reba McEntire's song "And Still."
- First actress to be nominated in all three of the following Daytime Emmy categories: Younger Actress (1992), Supporting Actress (1999) and Lead Actress (2006), all for the role of Harley Cooper.
- Along with Guiding Light costar Ricky Paull Goldin, was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2002 for the fan award America's Favorite Couple; in 2005 won the Emmy for Most Irresistible Combination (also voted for by fans).
- Mark Derwin — Ex-significant Other
- Matthew Christian — Husband
- Henry Jack Christian — Son
- Will Christian — Son
- Bill Parsons — Ex-husband
- Attended Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- Birth Place: Queens, NY
- Birthday: July 23, 1968, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans