- Grew up in Lynchburg, VA, until she was 15, when she and her family moved to the San Francisco Bay area.
- Began performing at the age of 5.
- Was named California Arts Scholar in Acting in 2002; as a result, she got to spend the summer studying with actress Helen Hunt at California Institute of the Arts in Valencia.
- Trained at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- As a struggling actress, worked as a nanny and as a waitress at a Chili's restaurant.
- Maureen Behrs — Mother
- Michael Gladis — Significant Other
- David G. Behrs — Father
- University of California, School of Theater, Film and Television, Los Angeles, California, United States (2008)
Season 4, Episode 5
- Birth Place: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
- Birthday: December 26, 1985, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: