- Half-Jewish on his father's side, he didn't have a bar mitzvah ceremony since he started studying Hebrew too late.
- First started acting in plays and musicals at Camp Manitou for Boys in Oakland, ME, when he was 6 years old.
- Right after graduating from college, he was hired as understudy to Jason Biggs in the Broadway production of The Graduate starring Kathleen Turner and Alicia Silverstone.
- Made TV debut in Living with Fran (2005).
- Starred with Hillary Duff, Chris Noth and Heather Locklear in his film debut, 2005's The Perfect Man.
- Started his own wine label, Angelica Cellars, with his best friend in 2005.
- As guardian angel Fred on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva, he sang "Baby, I Need Your Loving;" the song appeared on the 2010 soundtrack Drop Dead Diva (Music from the Original Television Series).
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York, United States (BFA in Acting, 2002)
Season 4, Episode 9
- Birth Place: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Birthday: May 27, 1980, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: