- Moved to L.A. in 1993 hoping to become an actor; ended up answering phones at the Comedy Store instead.
- Became a stand-up comedian by accident: in the Comedy Store's green room, he regaled a group of comics with stories about his life; the emcee heard him and invited him to perform on stage.
- Supplemented his stand-up income by working as a limo driver and a personal trainer.
- Had to pass the NYC cabbie's test in order to host Cash Cab.
- Laurence — Wife
- Emma — Daughter
- Attended Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
- Birth Place: Chatham, NJ
- Profession: Comedian, TV host
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead