- The youngest of four siblings, all of whom are also actors.
- Is of Cuban and Italian heritage. Spanish was her first language.
- Started out as a child model and was the spokesperson for Texas Instruments.
- Bullied in school for her reading difficulties. She overcame dyslexia and is now the Global Ambassador for StompOutBullying.
- Active supporter of the Nomad Organization, which provides education, food and medical supplies to children in Africa.
- Tamara Thorne — Mother
- Kaili Thorne — Sister
- Gregg Sulkin — Significant Other
- Dani Thorne — Sister
- Remy Thorne — Brother
- Reinaldo Thorne — Father
Season 1, Episode 9
- Birth Name: Annabella Avery Thorne
- Birth Place: Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
- Birthday: October 8, 1997, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Model