- Made professional acting debut in a New York production of Androcles and the Lion at age 20 in 1982.
- Changed his stage name from Bradd Wong when producers of M. Butterfly wanted to keep the gender of the show's main character in question.
- In 1988, became the first actor to be honored with all five major New York theater awards for a single role, receiving a Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, Clarence Derwent and Theatre World awards for his work in M. Butterfly.
- Authored the 2003 book Following Foo: (the electronic adventures of the Chestnut Man), which details his son Jackson's battle to survive after being born 11 weeks premature.
- Received the 2005 Family Tree Award from the Family Pride Coalition for his efforts in advancing the causes of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parents and their families.
- 1988, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Play): Winner
- 2016, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Guest Actor/Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Boaz Dov Wong — Son
- Richie Jackson — Ex-significant Other
- Bill D. Wong — Father
- Roberta Wong — Mother
- Barry Wong — Brother
- Jackson Foo Wong — Son
- Attended San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Birth Name: Bradley Darryl Wong
- Birth Place: San Francisco, CA
- Birthday: October 24, 1962, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Who is Whiterose really and what is her endgame? We dig into a few possible theories