- Knew she wanted to perform in some way from a very young age.
- Says she might have become an English teacher if she hadn't pursued acting.
- Used to perform at the Victory Gardens Theater in Chicago.
- Is a fan of Mary Tyler Moore and Julie Andrews—The Dick Van Dyke Show is her all-time favorite TV show and The Sound of Music is her favorite movie.
- Played Eve Sinclair on Eden, on Playboy Television, and also posed in Playboy, in the June 1993 issue.
- Says she's not like Deb, her off-kilter, recovering-alcoholic character on One Tree Hill, but she likes the fact that Deb is a well-rounded character who's full of flaws and makes mistakes.
- John Lind — Husband
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, United States
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The 100 and more