Barbara Alyn Woods Celebrity Watchlist
- Knew she wanted to perform in some way from a very young age.
- Says she might have become an English teacher if she hadn't pursued acting.
- Used to perform at the Victory Gardens Theater in Chicago.
- Is a fan of Mary Tyler Moore and Julie Andrews—The Dick Van Dyke Show is her all-time favorite TV show and The Sound of Music is her favorite movie.
- Played Eve Sinclair on Eden, on Playboy Television, and also posed in Playboy, in the June 1993 issue.
- Says she's not like Deb, her off-kilter, recovering-alcoholic character on One Tree Hill, but she likes the fact that Deb is a well-rounded character who's full of flaws and makes mistakes.
- John Lind — Husband
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage