Former model Ashton Kutcher made his acting breakthrough playing a lovable dolt on That '70s Show. In danger of being typecast following another role as an airhead in the cult comedy Dude, Where's My Car?, Kutcher set out to create his own opportunities with work behind the camera, most notably by producing the hit reality shows Punk'd and Beauty and the Geek. In 2003, Kutcher became a frequent subject of tabloid fodder when he and Demi Moore, 15 years his senior, announced their relationship. The pair later married at the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles in 2005. Kutcher continued to branch out off the screen by investing in LA hot spots Dolce and the Geisha House. In 2009, he made his mark in cyberspace by becoming the first Twitter user with more than 1 million followers.
- Was a cereal-dust sweeper at the Cedar Rapids General Mills factory to finance his college education.
- Worked as a model in Calvin Klein jeans advertisements and did runway shows in Paris and Milan.
- Landed the breakthrough role of lovable doofus Michael Kelso on Fox's That '70s Show in 1998.
- Had an uncredited cameo as Piper Perabo's boyfriend in the Steve Martin remake of Cheaper by the Dozen.
- Began to work behind the scenes with the hit MTV series Punk'd, which he wrote and produced, and followed up this success with producing credits for reality fare Beauty and the Geek and True Beauty.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2010, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Web Celeb: Winner
- 2007, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- Mark Portwood — Stepfather
- Diane Portwood — Mother
- Tausha — Sister
- Michael Kutcher — Brother
- Demi Moore — Ex-wife
- Larry Kutcher — Father
- Mila Kunis — Wife
- Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher — Daughter
- January Jones — Ex-significant Other
- Brittany Murphy — Ex-significant Other
- Attended University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Christopher Ashton Kutcher
- Birth Place: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- Birthday: February 7, 1978, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans
By Gallery BooksBuy New: $10.00