Although this prolific and perky player had been in the business for most of her life, she became an instant teen idol in Disney's wildly popular 2006 TV-movie High School Musical. Discovered in a New Jersey mall at age 3, Tisdale appeared in over 100 national commercials and stage productions before launching her small-screen career with a string of guest spots on youth-oriented series (7th Heaven, Charmed). In 2005, Tisdale became part of the Disney star-making factory when she signed on as the babysitter to the title twins on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. But she made history---and forged her name---as one of the stars of High School Musical by becoming the first female artist to debut two singles simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. She launched her solo music career in 2007 and continued her string of family-friendly performances, appearing in the second and third installments of the High School Musical film series, the TV-movie Picture This and the feature film Aliens in the Attic, while also lending her voice to Disney’s popular Phineas and Ferb cartoon series.
- Discovered at age 3 by a talent manager at a New Jersey mall.
- Played Cosette in Les Miserables on Broadway from 1993 to '95.
- Sang at the White House at age 12.
- Auditioned for the roles of London and Maddie before being chosen as Maddie on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- She and High School Musical costar Lucas Gabreel made their Billboard Hot 100 debuts with two entries from the Disney TV-movie's soundtrack: "What I've Been Looking For" and "Bop to the Top."
- Jared Murillo — Ex-significant Other
- Lisa Tisdale — Mother
- Jennifer Tisdale — Sister
- Mike Tisdale — Father
- Christopher French — Husband
- Scott Speer — Ex-significant Other