Ashley Judd Celebrity Watchlist
- Speaks French fluently.
- Learned to kickbox for 1997's Kiss the Girls.
- Married race-car driver Dario Franchitti in December 2001 in Scotland's Skibo Castle; where Madonna wed Guy Ritchie in 2000.
- Serves as Global Ambassador for YouthAIDS, an organization devoted to AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Published her memoir, All That Is Bitter & Sweet, in April 2011.
- Roots for University of Kentucky sports teams.
- 1996, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress for a Miniseries or a Special: Nominee
- 1997, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2005, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie: Nominee
- Dario Franchitti — Husband (separated)
- Wynonna — Half Sister
- Naomi Judd — Mother
- Michael Bolton — Ex-significant Other
- Michael Ciminella — Father
- Matthew McConaughey — Ex-significant Other
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (BA in French, 2007); Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Cambridge, MA (2010)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Charlie RoseBuy New: $24.95
By Sartoris Literary GroupBuy New: $11.89
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York