- Studied psychology and political science in college.
- Worked at a horse ranch in California after college and then as a paralegal before deciding to pursue acting.
- Studied privately with teachers from New York's Actors Studio.
- Spent two summers working at Massachusetts' Williamstown Theater Festival.
- Made her film debut in 1994 in a short called Celestial Navigation.
- Made her Broadway debut in 1997 in the Tony-winning The Last Night of Ballyhoo.
- Carole Holton — Mother
- Bob Bareikis — Father
- Anitra — Sister
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA (1988)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Bloomington, IN
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters