- Started acting professionally at age 7.
- Performed in a theatrical production of Annie in Korea when she was 12.
- Went to prom with a grandson of Ethel Kennedy.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2005 as Alison in Brooklyn Boy.
- Had been on roller skates once in her life before landing her role in the 2009 roller-derby movie Whip It.
- Speaks Korean.
- Greg Graynor — Father
- Eddie Kaye Thomas — Ex-significant Other
- Joani Geltman — Mother
- Attended Trinity College, Hartford, CT
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Ariel Geltman Graynor
- Birth Place: Boston, MA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre