A victim of reality fame, the Internet and her own poor choices, this seemingly good Catholic Jersey girl became one of the most talked-about contestants of American Idol's sixth season. Unfortunately for Barba, it had nothing to do with her talent. When live eliminations began in February 2007, racy pictures featuring Barba popped up online. Some were relatively harmless but others featured the 20-year-old engaged in questionable acts. Although Barba failed to make the final 12, multiple opportunities came her way, including a $250,000 offer to host a Girls Gone Wild video.
- Plays piano and violin; also gave violin lessons to neighborhood kids.
- Fans in her hometown of Point Pleasant, NJ, call themselves "Fantonellas."
- Vincenzo Barba — Father
- Valerie Barba — Mother
- Catholic University of America, Washington, DC (2008)
- Birth Name: Antonella Maria Barba
- Birth Place: Point Pleasant, NJ
- Birthday: November 26, 1986, Sagittarius
- Profession: Reality cast member, Singer
- User Rating: