- Walked out on the film 2001: A Space Odyssey and demanded his money back.
- Originally planned to be a lawyer.
- Acted in stage productions of Much Ado About Nothing and Macbeth with London's Young Vic theatre.
- Best known for portraying the Star Wars droid C-3PO and is the only actor to work on all six Star Wars movies.
- Has written about his experiences in a column for Star Wars Insider Magazine.
- Produced a comic book for Dark Horse, The Protocol Offensive, and contributed to the Monopoly Star Wars CD-ROM.
- Has served as an adjunct professor with the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7