Tony explores New Orleans and Louisiana's Cajun Country. He visits the Eagle Saloon, a jazz landmark, with New Orleans native Wendell Pierce ("The Wire"), and heads to the Faubourg Tremé with local author Lolis Eric Elie. He later takes a trip on Louisian (more…)
Season 7 opens in Haiti, as the Caribbean nation continues to rebuild following the devastating earthquake of 2010. While there, the host spends time with actor and humanitarian Sean Penn, who is assisting with local relief efforts.
Anthony visits Singapore, a gastronomical crossroads, and samples the favorite local dish, chicken rice; visits a reflexologist for a traditional foot massage; and tries the unique fare of a downtown "hospital chic" concept restaurant.
Bourdain visits Ireland in an attempt to dispel the myth that the country has the worst food in the world, and that instead, it is about to become “a culinary superpower.” Included: a shellfish dinner; blood pudding; lots of Guinness.
Chef April Bloomfield visits London, where she began her cooking career. Included: cooking walnut tagliatelle with chef Ruth Rogers; making rabbit pie with chef Fergus Henderson; and enjoying a pint and scotch eggs with chef Rowley Leigh.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Anthony Michael Bourdain
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: June 25, 1956, Cancer
- Profession: Chef, Author, TV host
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While