Anthony Bourdain Celebrity Watchlist
Bourdain returns to Bergen County, N.J., where he was reared, to examine local culture and cuisine. Included: dining on a deep-fried hot dog known as a ripper; a “Sopranos” tour; Asbury Park. Also: Bourdain visits an Italian bakery with Mario Batali.
Tony visits Laos, where he is impressed by the rural scenery while sampling dishes that include chicken grilled between splints of bamboo, a soup of wild mushrooms and greens, and sticky rice and hot chili paste, washed down with local moonshine.
The host returns to Vietnam to sample Saigon's colorful street food that keeps him coming back for more. Then he tours available properties in Hoi An, hoping to eventually fulfill his dream of living there for one year.
Tony takes a trip to Vietnam, where he chows down on some exotic dishes with an old friend. His journey takes him from the bustling streets of Hanoi to the mountains of the Montagnard people and the mysterious island of Mr. Sang.
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative