- His great-great-great-grandfather was a Confederate cavalry colonel.
- His father, also named Anson Mount, was a longtime editor at Playboy magazine; his mother, Nancy Smith, was a professional golfer.
- Robert De Niro talked him into taking the costarring role in the 2002 Britney Spears vehicle Crossroads.
- A 2004 state resolution honored him as a Distinguished Son of Dickson County and the State of Tennessee.
- Favorite living poet is Andrew Hudgins, with whom he's studied.
- Nancy League Smith — Mother
- Kristin Mount — Half Sister
- Elizabeth — Half Sister
- Anson A. Mount III — Half Brother
- Mary Petty Mount — Grandmother
- Anson Adams Mount II — Father
- The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee, United States (BA in Theater Arts, 1995); Columbia University, New York, New York, United States (MFA in Theater, 1998)
- Birth Name: Anson Adams Mount IV
- Birth Place: Prospect Heights, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Tangled, Grimm and more!