- At age 12 was a nationally ranked junior tennis player.
- As a young golfer would intentionally miss putts at the end of tournaments so she wouldn’t win and have to speak afterward.
- Sister Charlotta is also on the LPGA Tour.
- Met her husband, David, on a driving range in Phoenix.
- Became only the second woman in history to cross over to a men’s event when she played in the Colonial Open in May 2003.
- Selected to the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2003.
- Only the second woman to ever earn more than $2 million in a season on the LPGA Tour, and the first player in LPGA history to cross the $20 million mark in career earnings.
- Opened the ANNIKA Academy outside Orlando, Florida.
- William Nicholas McGee — Son
- Gunilla Sorenstam — Mother
- Mike McGee — Husband
- Charlotta Sorenstam — Sister
- Ava Madelyn McGee — Daughter
- David Esch — Ex-husband
- Tom Sorenstam — Father
- Attended University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ
- Birth Place: Stockholm, Sweden
- Birthday: October 9, 1970, Libra
- Profession: Golfer
Trending TonightSee all »
It doesn't depend on a boyfriend