- Began acting at age 8.
- Skilled at Irish step dancing.
- Modeled for Trad clothing.
- Nominated for two Young Artist Awards: 2006 Best Performance in a Feature Film—Leading Young Actress (Because of Winn-Dixie); 2005 Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special—Leading Young Actress (Samantha: An American Girl Holiday).
- Charted on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her single "Keep Your Mind Wide Open," from the soundtrack of 2007's Bridge to Terabithia.
- Received a Teen Choice Award nomination in 2011 for her role in Soul Surfer.
- Involved with the youth movement PeaceJam, as well as a variety of animal-rights and environmental charities.
- 2008, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Young Actress: Nominee
- Dave Robb — Father
- Janet Robb — Mother
- Birth Place: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Birthday: December 8, 1993, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments