- Began acting at age 8.
- Skilled at Irish step dancing.
- Modeled for Trad clothing.
- Nominated for two Young Artist Awards: 2006 Best Performance in a Feature Film—Leading Young Actress (Because of Winn-Dixie); 2005 Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special—Leading Young Actress (Samantha: An American Girl Holiday).
- Charted on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her single "Keep Your Mind Wide Open," from the soundtrack of 2007's Bridge to Terabithia.
- Received a Teen Choice Award nomination in 2011 for her role in Soul Surfer.
- Involved with the youth movement PeaceJam, as well as a variety of animal-rights and environmental charities.
- Dave Robb — Father
- Janet Robb — Mother
Trending TonightSee all »
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.96 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)