- Began acting in local theater productions at age 9.
- Was home schooled and received her high-school diploma at age 15.
- Began modeling at 15 and was signed by the Wilhelmina Modeling Agency; appeared in ads for Estée Lauder.
- Landed her first regular TV role on the telenovela American Heiress in 2007.
- Created The Sisters 3 clothing line with her two sisters to benefit The Blind Project that builds factories in third world countries to help victims of human trafficking.
- Is a spokesperson for Woodland for Women Worldwide, a charity that fights the exploitation of women.
- Works with the St. Bernard Project that helps victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- Kellan Lutz — Ex-significant Other
- Angel McCord — Sister
- Rachel McCord — Sister
- Dominic Purcell — Ex-significant Other
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Birthday: July 16, 1987, Cancer
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent