- Born in Melbourne, but grew up on the Gold Coast.
- Worked as an actor in London after graduating from NIDA.
- Voiced the character Nariko in the video game Heavenly Sword.
- Was camping in the Australian Outback when she was offered the part of Olivia Dunham on Fringe.
- Anna Torv Murdoch — Aunt
- Elisabeth Murdoch — Cousin
- Hans Torv — Father
- Mark Valley — Ex-husband
- James Murdoch — Cousin
- Lachlan Murdoch — Cousin
- Susan Torv — Mother
- National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia (2001)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Anna Charmichael Torv
- Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Birthday: June 15, 1979, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent