Anna Torv Celebrity
- Born in Melbourne, but grew up on the Gold Coast.
- Worked as an actor in London after graduating from NIDA.
- Voiced the character Nariko in the video game Heavenly Sword.
- Was camping in the Australian Outback when she was offered the part of Olivia Dunham on Fringe.
- Hans Torv — Father
- Mark Valley — Ex-husband
- Anna Torv Murdoch — Aunt
- James Murdoch — Cousin
- Lachlan Murdoch — Cousin
- Susan Torv — Mother
- Elisabeth Murdoch — Cousin
- National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia (2001)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $7.99 (as of 9:48 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $14.99 (as of 9:48 AM UTC - more info)