- Made her professional acting debut at age 9 at Washington's Seattle Repertory Theater.
- Moved to London after college to pursue writing but soon abandoned that path to take her first theatrical movie role in the 1999 slasher flick Lover's Lane.
- In 2004, had a recurring role on Friends as the mother of the babies adopted by Chandler and Monica.
- Starred in all four installments of the Scary Movie franchise.
- Received the Stonette of the Year award from High Times for her role in 2007's Smiley Face.
- Enjoys cooking and hiking.
- Honored by Cosmopolitan magazine in 2010 as the "fun fearless female of the year."
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Jack Pratt — Son
- Chris Pratt — Husband
- Robert Faris — Brother
- Ben Indra — Ex-husband
- Karen Faris — Mother
- Jack Faris — Father
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA (BA in English Literature, 1999)
- Birth Name: Anna Kay Faris
- Birth Place: Baltimore, MD
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
See who made the cut!