Anna Faris Celebrity Watchlist
- Made her professional acting debut at age 9 at Washington's Seattle Repertory Theater.
- Moved to London after college to pursue writing but soon abandoned that path to take her first theatrical movie role in the 1999 slasher flick Lover's Lane.
- In 2004, had a recurring role on Friends as the mother of the babies adopted by Chandler and Monica.
- Starred in all four installments of the Scary Movie franchise.
- Received the Stonette of the Year award from High Times for her role in 2007's Smiley Face.
- Enjoys cooking and hiking.
- Honored by Cosmopolitan magazine in 2010 as the "fun fearless female of the year."
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Ben Indra — Ex-husband
- Karen Faris — Mother
- Robert Faris — Brother
- Jack Faris — Father
- Jack Pratt — Son
- Chris Pratt — Husband
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA (BA in English Literature, 1999)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage