- Made her TV debut in a 1996 episode of Homicide: Life on the Street.
- Received a 2002 San Diego Theater Critics Circle award for her work in a production of Shakespeare's Pericles.
- Joined CSI: NY during the show's second season.
- A member of the Rude Mechanicals Theater Company in New York.
- Welcomed her first child, a daughter, with husband Eric Siegel on January 14, 2007.
- Eric Siegel — Husband
- George — Son
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont, United States; American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco, California, United States (MFA, 1998)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Damariscotta, Maine, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?