- Moved so often in her childhood (her father was in the Navy) that she never attended a school for more than two years.
- First TV job was as an intern with KTVL in Medford, OR, where she eventually became the station's first female news reporter.
- Bungee jumped off England's Transporter Bridge in 2007 to raise money for United Way and Save the Children.
- Is active in breast-cancer charities.
- Is an International Women's Media Foundation board member.
- Was named Today coanchor in 2011, following anchor Meredith Vieira's decision to leave the show.
- Brian Ross — Husband
- Bob Curry — Father
- Hiroe Curry — Mother
- Walker Ross — Son
- McKenzie Ross — Daughter
- University of Oregon, Eugene, OR (BA in Journalism, 1978)
Season 15, Episode 22
- Birth Place: Guam
- Birthday: November 19, 1956, Scorpio
- Profession: Anchor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: