Ann Curry Celebrity
- Moved so often in her childhood (her father was in the Navy) that she never attended a school for more than two years.
- First TV job was as an intern with KTVL in Medford, OR, where she eventually became the station's first female news reporter.
- Bungee jumped off England's Transporter Bridge in 2007 to raise money for United Way and Save the Children.
- Is active in breast-cancer charities.
- Is an International Women's Media Foundation board member.
- Was named Today coanchor in 2011, following anchor Meredith Vieira's decision to leave the show.
- Bob Curry — Father
- Hiroe Curry — Mother
- Walker Ross — Son
- Brian Ross — Husband
- McKenzie Ross — Daughter
- University of Oregon, Eugene, OR (BA in Journalism, 1978)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By 20th Century FoxUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)