- Began acting at the age of 5.
- Studied economics and pre-law at Berkeley.
- Feature-film debut was a bit part in Bette Midler's For the Boys (1991).
- Has done commercials for McDonald's, Toyota and Blockbuster.
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- University of California, Berkeley, California, United States; attended the American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?