- Began playing tennis as soon as he could walk, using courts at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas, where his father worked.
- Attended the prestigious Bollettieri Academy in Florida at age 13. Renowned teacher Nick Bollettieri was so impressed with Andre after watching him hit for 10 minutes that he told Agassi's father he was waiving the camp fee.
- Won eight Grand Slam tennis singles titles, including four Australian Opens, one French Open, one Wimbledon and two U.S. Opens. Became the fifth player to complete a career Grand Slam with his 1999 French Open title, but first to do so on three different surfaces (grass, clay, hardcourt).
- Celebrated at the '99 French Open winner's ball with fellow singles champ Steffi Graf, after which the pair began dating, forming one of the most accomplished couples in sports.
- Established the Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy for underprivileged children in a poverty-stricken neighborhood of Las Vegas.
- Admitted in his 2009 autobiography (Open: An Autobiography) to using methamphetamine in 1997 and wearing a wig during his early days on tour.
- Brooke Shields — Ex-wife
- Mike Agassi — Father
- Phillip Agassi — Brother
- Steffi Graf — Wife
- Jaz — Daughter
- Rita — Sister
- Jaden — Son
- Elizabeth Dudley — Mother
- Tami — Sister
Season 12, Episode 12
- Birth Name: Andre Kirk Agassi
- Birth Place: Las Vegas, NV
- Birthday: April 29, 1970, Taurus
- Profession: Tennis player
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: