- Was born in Paris to an American father and an Irish mother, but grew up in London.
- The youngest of six siblings, one of whom is actor Jamie Bamber.
- Made her big-screen debut in 2004, with a small part in the Jude Law-starring remake of Alfie.
- Landed series regular roles on FX legal thriller Damages and NBC medical drama Trauma.
- Has said she studies the subjects of A&E documentary series Intervention to gain insight into the characters she plays.
- Ralph Griffith — Father
- Jamie Bamber — Brother
- Elizabeth Bamber Griffith — Mother
- University of Bristol, Bristol, England (BA in History of Art); The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
Season 9, Episode 9
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Birthday: March 23, 1978,
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: