- Was a member of England's National Youth Jazz Orchestra as a teenager.
- Released her acclaimed debut album, the jazz-leaning Frank, in 2003.
- Scored her first U.S. radio hit with "Rehab," the first single from 2006's platinum Back to Black.
- Was arrested for marijuana possession in Norway in October 2007; in a separate incident, husband Blake Fielder-Civil was jailed on charges of assault and perverting the course of justice.
- Appeared on fashion critic Richard Blackwell's infamous Worst-Dressed List for 2007.
- Aspired to be a roller-skating waitress after watching the movie American Graffiti as a child.
- 2007, Grammy — Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: Winner
- 2007, Grammy — Best Pop Vocal Album: Winner
- 2007, Grammy — Record of the Year: Winner
- 2011, Grammy — Best Pop Duo/Group Performance: Winner
- 2007, Grammy — Best New Artist: Winner
- 2007, Grammy — Song of the Year: Winner
- Janis Winehouse — Mother
- Blake Fielder-Civil — Ex-husband
- Mitch Winehouse — Father
- Alex Winehouse — Brother
Trending TonightSee all »
By Thistle PublishingUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $12.92 (as of 2:46 AM UTC - more info)
By AZUREUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $11.99 (as of 2:46 AM UTC - more info)
By bio.Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $12.98 (as of 2:46 AM UTC - more info)